Admission Procedure & Policies
Parents/Guardians can collect the school prospectus & registration form from the school office from 9 A.M. to 4 P.M. and register his/her wards by submitting the completely filled registration form to school. At the time of registration following documents are to be submitted to the school office:
Date for observation and interaction will be given at the time of registration.
- Photocopy of Birth certificate.
- For class II and above photocopy of previous 3 years report cards.
- For class II and above, transfer certificate to be provide at the time of admission.
- Visiting /Business card of parents.
- Passport size photographs (Five of the student & one each of the parents).
- Incomplete or illegible Registration Forms, without photograph will not be accepted.
- Admission to all classes in the present session will be through observation/interaction with the student and the parents followed by written assessment to take stock of the strengths and weakness of the child.
Registration does not imply admission which is subject to observation and interaction and the availability of seats.